East Chicago Parks and Recreation offers the Riley Park Pavillion as a safe, spacious and clean hall to host your next celebration or event.
If you are interested to rent the halls feel free to call the Parks Office at 219-391-8474
- You must go to the Parks and Recreation office to make your reservation
- Fill out a reservation form
- Pay for a deposit and fee
- Picture ID is required
- $200 Deposit to Reserve Date
- All deposits are required and will be refunded by check 4 to 6 weeks after event upon a satisfactory inspection of facility
- ID as Proof of Residency
- Money Order or Credit Card Payment accepted
- Pay event in full 2 weeks prior to event
Hall Rental Fees
- East Chicago Resident- $374.50
- Non-Resident- $535
Each rental includes six hours. Each additional hour costs $32.10. All rental hours include set up and pick up time.
- East Chicago Resident- $187.25
- Non-Residents - $374.50
Repast includes four hours.
All Rentals Include:
- Large room
- Tables and chairs