I have concerns about wildlife.

In most wildlife cases East Chicago Animal Control does not deal with roaming opossums, raccoons, squirrels, deer, coyotes, etc. (animals that are not dogs or cats; excluding feral cats) In the case of these listed animals  contact The Department of Natural Resources Customer Service Center at 317-232-4200 or 877-463-6367 or 1-800-457-8283, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. Who is served?
2. What is the service description?
3. What happens to the animals that bite a person?
4. What are the pet owners responsibilities?
5. What happens to animals running lose?
6. What types of animals does the animal control division pick up?
7. Can cages be rented to capture an animal lingering in the premises of a resident’s home?
8. Who should I call to report an injured, sick, or dead deer?
9. I have concerns about wildlife.