A Great Location: East Chicago Indiana
When you are looking for a place to locate your business or start a business, you want the essential assets like good roads, water, power, and help from local officials. These are forces that are part of a good business climate. Quality Schools, excellent healthcare facilities, convenient shopping and homes in neighborhoods that reflect a pleasant and rewarding way of living are all available in East Chicago.
- We are minutes from Chicago and included in their Designated Market Area (DMA).
- Access to transportation is an enormous strength.
- Lake County is located in Northwest Indiana with 496,314 people living here, we are Indiana’s second most populous county.
- Lake County's median family income is $50,131.
- Reduced cost of living offers many opportunities.
Conditions are set for your success:
- Indiana is within a one-day drive of 80% of the U.S. population
- Best Business Climate in the Midwest and 5th Nationally (From Chief Executive May 2013)
- Ranks 6th Nationally for Best Business Climate (From Area Development Oct. 2012)
- Right-to-Work State
- 1 of 9 States with AAA Bond Rating from all three major credit rating agencies
- 1st in the Midwest for low taxes and 11th Nationally (From Tax Foundation Oct. 2012)
- Ranks 2nd Nationally in the annual “Top 10 Competitive States of 2012″ (From Site Selection magazine May 2013)
- Indiana is cutting individual income tax rates from 3.4% to 3.23% by 2017
- Indiana is cutting corporate income tax rates from 7.5% to 6.5% by 2015
- Capped property taxes
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN SEARCH